Online Photography Classes Introduction
Want to take your photography to the next level but don't have time to travel and take a workshop with your busy schedule?
Don't want to spend thousands of dollars on a workshop but have a specific challenge with your photography that you'd like some help with?
Are you a talented photographer who knows all that technical "stuff" but wants a creative jolt to improve your work right NOW, not during a scheduled workshop?
If so, we'll bring the classroom to YOU! Similar to a correspondance course, we've packaged our most influential workshop teachings into individual Online Photography Classes so you can continue learning photography at your own pace where ever you'd like - at home, in the field, on vacation - without the added expense and inconvenience of traveling.
Here's how our Online Photo Class program works:
- Visit our Online Photography Classes catalog to select a photography topic of interest and purchase one or more classes based on your personal photography needs.
- You'll instantly receive a download link for your online photography class, which contains an in-depth photography lesson, exercise, and post-exercise questions in an Adobe PDF file on the topics you've selected.
- Read the photography lesson and complete the exercise on your own time, where ever you wish! Most of our Online Photography Classes only take 2-4 hours to complete. There's no set classroom dates to schedule, no deadlines to meet, and no pressure! Take your lesson with you on your next vacation next month or read it in your backyard this evening. It's entirely up to you and your schedule.
- Upon completion of the exercise, email Colleen the photographs resulting from the exercise.
- Colleen will review your photographs in detail within the context of your photography topic and exercise, then provide an in-depth, comprehensive written critique of your images in a constructive, positive environment. She'll also provide you recommendations for taking the next steps with your work.
Throughout the entire process, if you have a question about your lesson or exercise, contact Colleen for whatever help you need.
Once you've completed the Online Photography Class, the Adobe PDF file containing the photography lesson and exercise and the written critique are yours to keep, making them both a handy reference tool for your future photographic activities. Take several classes to create a library of techniques, tips, and tricks for making your photography unique and outstanding!
If you have more questions about the Online Photography Classes program, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Are you ready to take your photography to the next level on your own time? Check out the Online Photography Classes catalog and be on your way to better photography!